Hi there! I'm Jonny, a Front-end Developer and creative based out of Bristol, UK.
In my spare time I like making things. Creating or developing my skills to bring ideas to life. Adding those extra touches that make peoples heads turn and take notice.
in emergency: add saltwater
- Water. Preferably in large amounts. Doesn't matter if its frozen as long as I'm up a mountain.
- Boardsports for sanity: windsurfing, skating, snowboarding, surfing, kitesurfing ...
- Campervan for those weekend trips; boards don't carry themselves
- Peanut butter.
a mixed bag
I am a strong communicator who enjoys working with diverse clients through a pragmatic and flexible process to deliver beautiful optimised digital solutions.
As a marine engineer turned developer I'm not your usual suspect, but if you need a website built underwater I'm your guy.
- Experience with Vue, Nuxt.js and Laravel
- A love of css animations and ui transitions
- Knowledge of Git, GitFlow, CI & CD
- MEng in Marine Engineering from Southampton University
questions, ideas or just want a chat